How to find us:
Esslingen lies in a central location in the Neckar Valley and is easy to get to from most locations.
How to get here:
- If you are coming from Stuttgart or Ulm on the B10, take the exit “Stadtmitte” (city centre);
- Drive towards the city centre and follow the signs for the “Altstadtring” (old city ring road);
- Drive towards Sulzgrieß on Geiselbachstraße for 1km until you reach a large left-hand curve;
- After 200m, turn left into Arnikastraße and follow it until you reach the intersection to the Rosmarienweg;
- Parking in Arnikastraße is free and time restrictions do not apply;
- To the left-hand side there are steps leading up to number 23
Generated by KartenGenerator
- Take S-Bahn line number 1 from Stuttgart Hbf (central station) to Esslingen Bahnhof (station)
- Regional and Intercity trains also stop in Esslingen
- Take bus line 109 from Esslingen Bahnhof (station) to Esllingen Sulzgrieß – get off at stop “Krone”
- We are also happy to pick you up from the station in Esslingen if arranged in advance.
- General travel information:
Public transport Stuttgart